Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BEA Online?
BPI Express Assist (BEA) Online is a facility that allows you to fast track your banking time by reserving a timeslot for you in the branch.
Set an appointment and submit your branch transactions in advance via the Internet. Get your queue number on the spot and show up for your appointment at the branch.
- Do I have to be enrolled to BPI Express Online to use BEA Online?
Yes, you have to be a registered BPI Express Online user to avail of this facility. To enroll, log on to www.bpiexpressonline.com and click on Enroll Now!
- What kind of transactions can I make in BEA Online?
You may use BEA Online for the following transactions: Deposit, Withdrawal, Check Encashment and Bills Payment*
*For your convenience, Merchant selection has been provided in a drop-down menu.
- Can I enter my BPI and BPI Direct transactions together with my BPI Family Savings Bank transactions?
No, your BPI and BPI Direct transactions must be entered separately from your BPI Family Savings Bank transactions.
- How far ahead of time can I submit my transactions?
You can submit your transactions up to the last 30-minute window of your selected branch. You can refer to the table below.
||Last 30-minute window
|9:00 AM-4:30 PM
||4:00 PM-4:30 PM
|9:30 AM-5:00 PM
||4:30 PM-5:00 PM
|9:30 AM-5:30 PM
||5:00 PM-5:30 PM
|10:00 AM-5:00 PM
||4:30 PM-5:00 PM
|10:00 AM-6:00 PM
||5:30 PM-6:00 PM
|10:00 AM-6:30 PM
||6:00 PM-6:30 PM
|11:00 AM-7:00 PM
||6:30 PM-7:00 PM
|11:30 AM-7:30 PM
||7:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Today's a weekend. Can I still use BEA Online to submit my transactions?
Yes, you can. BEA Online is available even on weekends. It allows you to select the day and time of your transactions at the
branch of your choice up to two (2) calendar days in advance.
- How many transactions am I allowed to enter in BEA Online?
You are allowed to enter up to a maximum of five (5) transactions in BEA Online per appointment.
- For transactions that involve check deposits or check payments, how many checks am I allowed to transact?
For check transactions (deposit or payment), there is a limit of five (5) checks per transaction. If you have more than 5 checks
for deposit or payment, you may do so by making a separate transaction.
- I entered transactions in BEA Online but missed my appointment. Can I still use my electronic (E) queue number tomorrow?
No. Your electronic (E) queue number is valid only on the appointment date and time at the selected branch.
- I can't find my home branch on the list. Can I still make an appointment?
No, you can't make an appointment at your home branch because at the moment, BEA Online is only available in select locations and will be
progressively deployed in other locations over time. You may, however, opt to select another branch from the drop-down selection menu.
- My account is in third currency. I usually call my branch before I make a withdrawal. Should I still call them even if I use BEA Online?
Yes, if you have a third currency account and are going to make a withdrawal, you must still coordinate with your branch at least one day ahead of time.
- Can I still go directly to the branch without making an appointment?
Yes. BEA Online is available for your added convenience, but you may still walk in to the branch using our regular queuing system. Scheduling your
branch transactions online just makes it easier for you to manage your time better because you are able to reserve your slot and pre-process your
transaction before you even come to the branch.
- Is the use of BEA Online free of charge?
Yes, use of BEA Online is absolutely free.